5.12.2008

Light and Dreams

Light...
All is made of light,
Although it could not 'be'
If not for dark.

What, however would be,
If light and dark,
You and me,
Were not apart?

What are we,
If we are just thought
Made up and false
Just somebody's daydream.

What if someone,
In comatose existence,
Created us and we are but
Just an imaginary storytale?

Can we change this dream,
We have infected it,
We have mutilated it,
Or was that the dreamer?

Can we change it for the better,
Make the sick healthy,
Feed the starving,
Change the cruel?

But if we are only one,
I am sick,
I am starving,
I am cruel.

But if we are only one,
I am healthy,
I am fed,
I am kind.

Is there a God,
Or perhaps a Goddess,
Manipulating all,
Unknowing and comatose?

How do we awake,
From this dream,
Horrid and yet beautiful,
And see the truth?

Perhaps soon,
We shall awaken,
Integrate all our separate selves,
And become one again.

Light...
Dark...
Soon shall be one,
Instead we shall be Lark and Dight

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Most excellent!